Kendell Beckwith had impressed more than a few people with his skills. Fresh out from the Louisiana State University, many NFL clubs were interested to let him in on their club. However, because of the torn ACL in his left knee, he could not give his level best at an NFL invitation.
Now, apart from his professional career talks, you might want to get in a few personal life details. So, if you are looking to find out more info such as salary, net worth, parents, and the like, let us walk you through some facts about the football player, Kendell Beckwith.
|Age||25 years old|
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches (1.88 m)|
|Weight||110 Kg (243 lbs)|
|Parents||Wendell Beckwith and Urhonda Beckwith|
|Education||East Feliciana Parish School Board and Louisiana State University|
â€” ESPNU (@ESPNU) January 4, 2013
10 Facts on Kendell Beckwith
- Kendell Beckwith (born on 2 December 1994) is an American football linebacker who currently plays as a free agent. His age is 25 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- As per the info provided by the Over The Cap, the amount of salary that he has been earning is $805,763. Needless to say, with the salary that he earns, there is no doubt that he has been living a lavish life.
- Speaking of his net worth, it has not been reviewed yet. But, you can probably guess by his earnings that he has piled up a good sum.
- He was born to parents, Wendell Beckwith and Urhonda Beckwith.
- The details of his girlfriend have not been given out. However, it does not look like he is currently dating anyone.
- Kendell Beckwith has a height of 6 feet and 2 inches. In meters, he happens to be about 1.88 meters tall.
- The linebacker, Kendell is of American nationality. And, he is of black ethnicity.
- He had joined East Feliciana Parish School Board and later, he went to the Louisiana State University.
- On Instagram, his username is @kbeck_52.
- He weighs around 110 Kg and 243 lbs, in pounds.