Kendra Scott is a well-known fashion designer from the United States of America. She has her won organization with the name “Kendra Scott LLC” where she works as the CEO, chairman, and lead designer. She has been working as a professional fashion designer from the year 2002.
Because of her amazing work in fashion designing, she is quite popular has hundreds and thousands of followers who admire her works and get inspired by her. Below are more facts about Kendra Scott.
|Birthday||March 27, 1974|
|Net Worth||$500 million|
|Divorce||John Scott (m. 2000 – div. 2006)|
10 Facts About Kendra Scott
- Kendra Scott was born as Kendra L Baumgartner in the year 1974. She is 46 years old as of 2020 And her birthday is on the 27th day of March.
- Born and raised in Kenosha, Wisconsin, U.S, Kendra Scott holds the American nationality. And she belongs to the white descent.
- Kendra Scott has not shared any information about her parents and siblings.
- She did her schooling from Klein High School and later she joined Texas A&M University. She only went to university for 1 year and then dropped because of her stepfather’s health problem.
- Kendra moved to Texas and started her own business of hat specially designed for women during chemotherapy treatment.
- Later, she opened her business organization i.e Kendra Scott LLC with different designing products and jewelry.
- Kendra was married to her husband John Scott in the year 2000. Later she got divorced from him in 2006. And now she is married to her second husband Matt Davis. They got married in 2014.
- Kendra has three children, two with her first husband and one with her second husband.
- She has been awarded with many awards for her work. And she is also one of the members of the Council of Fashion Designers of the US.
- Follow her on her Ig @kendrascott. She has 1 million followers.