Kenneth Ina Dorothea Taylor is a famous Dutch professional football player who plays as a midfielder for the giant Dutch side AFC Ajax. Ajax was founded in 1900 nearly 120 years ago and has a fabulous history in term of football and its development in football areas. AFC Ajax plays in Eredivisie league which is the top flight league in Netherland.
Kenneth Taylor started his youth career from Sv de forester club which was founded way back in 1946 and he played there until 2010 and then moved to Ajax which has been very beneficial for him as he has been a major player for the Dutch side Jong Ajax even if he hasn’t played much. Jong Ajax is the reserve team of the first team AFC Ajax.
|Birthday||May 16, 2002|
|Height||5 ft 8 inches|
|Net Worth||approx $1million|
10 Facts about Kenneth Taylor:
- Kenneth Ina Dorothea Taylor also is known as Kenneth Taylor was born on May 16, 2002, in Alkmaar, Netherlands and he is currently 18 years old as of 2020.
- There is no information regarding his parents and their name as he has kept his personal life very secret.
- Kenneth Taylor is currently single and not dating anyone as he is just focused on his footballing career.
- He made his first professional league debut for Jong Ajax in 2018 season in which he came onto pitch as a substitute in 75th minute.
- Kenneth Taylor market value is 2.2 million euro as he came to AFC Ajax for free as he was a free agent and joined the youth team in the AFC Ajax.
- He is 5 feet and 8 inches tall and is a very muscular guy in nature from a very early age.
- In his own Wikipedia page, there is information about his transfer and team for his fans to look after and get to know more about him.
- Kenneth Taylor has Instagram profile username @kennethtaylor_ where has more than 33k followers and has posted lot about his game and his teams picture in his social media and is very active.
- He has his brand endorsement with Adidas as he wears his boot from Adidas during his football time.
- Kenneth net worth is approximately between $500k to $1million as he earns from his salary from the club and from his brand endorsement from Instagram and from Adidas.