Kenny Stills was born on April 22, 1992. He is a famous American footballer who plays for the Houston Texas of the National Football League (NFL). Stills is 28 years old and is having a very successful football career. He went to La Costa Canyon High School for his education. In there, alongside his studies, he was also interested in football and basketball. After that, he went to the University of Oklahoma where he started playing football professionally.
Currently, Kenny is on the headlines after he was arrested at a protest. He and other 87 protestors were taken into custody when they were in a peaceful protest for the murder of Breonna Taylor. The protestors were facing felony charges as well as criminal trespass. However, all the protestors were released the very next day. They were protesting for the justice of Breonna, who was shot by the police officers on March 13, 2020. She was an African-American health worker.
|Birthday||April 22, 1992|
|Age||28 years old|
|Net Worth||$1 million USD|
|Education||University of Oklahoma|
10 facts about Kenny Stills
- Kenny was born on April 22, 1992, in Eden Praire, Minnesota, United States.
- As of 2020, his age is 28 years.
- Kenny has a decent height of 1.83 meters weighing around 86 kg.
- Talking about salary, Kenny has recently signed a contract with the Miami Dolphins for an annual salary of $8,000,000.
- According to rumors, Kenny is in a relationship with a model from the USA.
- However, the exact information about his girlfriend is not on the web yet.
- Currently, he was arrested at Breonna Taylor’s protest on Louisville.
- Kenny is available in all forms of social media including Instagram as well as Twitter.
- In fact, he has a huge following in Instagram with 319k followers.
- Kenny has an estimated net worth of $1 million USD which he earned from his football career.