Kerry Lonergan founded Landline in 1991. Kerry worked on dairy and beef properties as a teenager. He began his career in media in 1967, covering newspapers, television, and radio. Lonergan began his senior and administrative positions at ABC in 1986. He was the program’s Executive Producer at ABC before he resigned in 2007.
At present, Lonergan works as a specialist commodities analyst for Landline. After being fired from ABC, many people supported Kerry across Twitter, including politicians, producers, celebrities, and fans. Lonergan’s face is quite popular and trusted across media houses in Australia and all over the world.
Quick Facts: Who Is Kerry Lonergan? Everything On His Wikipedia And Family
|Profession||Public health officer|
Waiting for Godot – easier than waiting for the NBN https://t.co/33GwiLftvI
— Kerry Lonergan (@kezzatheduck) December 9, 2020
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Kerry Lonergan
- Kerry Lonergan’s exact age and date of birth are not disclosed to the media. Lonergan might be in his late 50s.
- He was born and raised in New South Wales, Australia, and Kerry’s nationality is Australian.
- Lonergan is yet to have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him. Kerry Lonergan’s bio is present on a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Kerry Lonergan joined Twitter in July 2010. Lonergan has 2.7k followers and 450 posts as of February 2021 on his Twitter account.
- The exact salary and earnings of Lonergan are private and away from the media. Kerry Lonergan’s net worth is still under review.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, Kerry is a senior public health officer at Lewisham Council in London, England, United Kingdom.
- Kerry’s family’s details, such as the name of his wife, parents, family, and children, are kept away from the Internet.
- Kerry Lonergan was awarded and recognized in the Queensland Rural Press Club’s Rural Journalism Hall of Fame 2015 to contribute to the journalism field.
- In November 2020, ABC’s terminated the contract of Kerry Lonergan after three decades. The ABC Management said they wanted to move in a new direction and did not say anything else.
- Lonergan is not present on other social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.