Kevin Clinesmith is a 38-year-old former FBI lawyer. He has most recently been involved in a scandal. Clinesmith was accused of forging an email which was one of the key documents in the investigation of interference of Russia in the 2016 Presidential Election and Trump’s Campaign.
Kevin pleaded guilty to the charge and accepted his responsibility. His attorney Justin Shur stated in an email that “Kevin deeply regrets having altered the email”. We have put together 10 facts about Kevin to help you know more about him.
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
10 Facts on Kevin Clinesmith
- Kevin Clinesmith is a 38-year-old former FBI lawyer. He holds the American Nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- There is no detail regarding his wife, marriage, and his children.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to the lawyer as of 2020. Furthermore, much detail about his life is not available on the internet.
- According to Kevin’s pictures, he has white skin, wears spectacles, and has an average height.
- Kevin has attended the Saginaw Valley State University. He then went to the law school named Michigan State University College of Law. Then he attended the Georgetown University Law Center.
- He worked as the Ex FBI lawyer for a total of 5 years from July 2015 to September 2019.
- According to his attorney Justin Shur regarding the charges, ‘It was never his intent to mislead the court or his colleagues as he believed the information he relayed was accurate’.
- Kevin is not active on any of the famous social media sites such as Instagram and Twitter.
- The charges made against Kevin Clinesmith is considered to be the earliest major public work of the U.S. attorney John Durham based in Connecticut.
- Several articles have been published by major news organizations regarding the charge made against this Ex FBI lawyer.