Kevin Cosculluela’s age is 25 years old.
At the age of 17, he appeared in the reality show, Dance Moms.
The dancer made his appearance as a guest dancer at The Abby Lee Dance Company in the third season of the show. He rose to the spotlight when a 17-year-old went on a date with the reality star, Brooke.
However, Kevin Cosculluela has been arrested recently following the alleged sexual assault. His minor students filed a case against him mentioning that the dancer tried to grope them with sexual intent. Even though there was no sexual involvement, he would allegedly threaten them if they didn’t cooperate.
The further hearing on his case is supposed to be in May 2021. We are keeping tabs on his situation.
Media darling Kevin Cosculluela was a dancer who has appeared on Dance Moms and America’s Got Talent. Now he’s been arrested for sexual battery on two underage dance students.
Let’s see how quickly the media covers up for him.https://t.co/V1n8Gh9aaA
— LawEnforcementToday (@LawEnforceToday) February 18, 2021
Some Facts on Kevin Cosculluela
- Kevin Cosculluela is an American dancer and reality TV star who is known for his guest appearance on the Lifetime Network show, Dance Moms.
- Moreover, Kevin Cosculluela doesn’t have a girlfriend or wife at the moment. No one has spotted him with anyone yet.
- However, the dancer was recently arrested in Orange County, Florida.
- He is currently facing seven felony charges with two related to sexual assault against two minors.
- Moving on, you won’t find Kevin Cosculluela’s Wikipedia featured page. Despite his popularity, no one has dedicated him to one.
- And most surprisingly, Kevin Cosculluela is not present on Instagram either. He was before but the dancer might have deleted his account.
- Following his arrest in Florida, the reality TV star will be up for hearing in May.
- At the age of 16, Kevin Cosculluela won the American Dance Award’s Male Dance of the year in 2012.
- Afterward, He started working as a dance teacher in Florida.