Kevin Kimmel is the son of famous late-night television host Jimmy Kimmel and Gina Kimmel.
Kevin is an actor who has worked in TV shows like The Man Show and as a behind-the-scenes helper on shows like The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail and Tosh. He has also worked on the very popular reality show Survivor. He has also lent his voice to a puppet on the show Crank Yankers.
|Birthday||September 19, 1993|
|Parents||Jimmy Kimmel, Gina Kimmel|
|Siblings||Katie Kimmel, William John Billy Kimmel, Jane Kimmel|
10 Facts about Kevin Kimmel
- One would think being the son of one of the most famous faces on television would have his own page on Wikipedia. But sadly for Kevin, it is not true, because unlike his parents, he didn’t step into the show business.
- Born in Arizona on September 19, 1993, Kevin was the first son of Jimmy Kimmel and Gina Kimmel and their second child together.
- There is no proper information on Kevin’s height but he is taller than his father Jimmy (5 feet 11 inches) according to a post on his Instagram.
- Kevin has an Instagram under the username @kevinkimmel with 3,025 followers and 419 following with 483 posts among which most are funny posts with either humorous captions or poses in pictures.
- Kevin has had a girlfriend for the past 11 years. She is available on Instagram as @nicolefquiroz.
- Kevin was a production assistant on the sets of The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail and was a part of the sound department on Survivor and Tosh.0.
- He appeared on TV on his father’s show along with his mother.
- As of now, there is no proper information about the net worth of Kevin but his father Jimmy Kimmel is worth 50 million dollars.
- Kevin also has an Instagram page that promotes a playlist of songs that he and his friends enjoy which is @GoodTalkBand.
- Kevin also did a voice acting job for the show Crank Yankers.