Kevin Van Ausdal is a politician who has been getting some media attention lately because he is running on the upcoming US elections. November 3 is the big day for Kevin and many Americans as that’s the day when America’s fate for the next 4 years will be decided. Ausdal had advanced from the Democratic primary on June 9, 2020, and hopes to be elected again so that he can represent his constituency.
Kevin is running an election from the 14th Congressional district of Georgia. His opposition is Marjorie Taylor Greene– a republican candidate and it looks like the campaign is going to be very fiery. But there isn’t much time left before the election and all the candidates are now in the last stage of their campaign. Kevin got the ticket from the Democratic party and doesn’t want that to be a waste- he wants to win!
|Name||Kevin Van Ausdal|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
10 Facts On Kevin Van Ausdal
- Kevin Van Ausdal is around 46 years old. He hasn’t officially declared his age to the public but he sure looks like a man in mid-40s.
- We have no idea when Kevin was born. But Georgia is pretty dear for him as he’s running for elections from there.
- He stands at an average height of 5 feet 7 inches.
- Kevin is from the Computer Programming educational background and currently works in the financial technology industry.
- Ausdal has a family and they all reside in Georgia. But we don’t know the name of his wife.
- Kevin is white in terms of ethnicity.
- Kevin probably is a Christian but there are reports that he is Jewish as well.
- He makes passionate speeches against Marjorie Taylor Greene- his opponent who is very racist and normalizes conspiracy theories.
- We have no idea about the net worth of Kevin Van Ausdal.
- Kevin has 6802 followers on Twitter.