Kevin Volland has been playing as a winger for the Bayer Leverkusen. But, now that he has signed a contract to join AS Monaco, gone are the days of seeing him play for Bayer Leverkusen. The 28-year-old footballer has signed a contract of four years with AS French side Monaco as a forward.
He is known for the outstanding performances he has showcased in the field. Hence, it is no surprise that he has so many genuine fans who have always been supportive of him. With that, let’s dive right into some of the facts about Kevin Volland.
|Birthday||July 30, 1992|
|Age||28 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches (1.79 m)|
|Parents||Andreas Volland and Anita Volland|
|Net Worth||$7.44 million|
|Salary||$2.6 million euros|
10 Facts on Kevin Volland
- Kevin Volland (born on 30 July 1992) is a German professional football player. His age is 28 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Leo.
- His salary as a winger for the Bayer Leverkusen amounts to a staggering sum of $2.6 million euros.
- He has a height of 5 feet and 10 inches. In the same way, in meters, he is 1.79 meters tall.
- Regarding his wife, he tied the knot with his girlfriend of many years, Katja Volland who looks quite stunning.
- Born in Marktoberdorf, Germany, his nationality is German. And, his ethnicity is white.
- French side Monaco signed forward Kevin Volland in their new contract. Hence, he has announced formally that he will be leaving Bayer Leverkusen.
- He and his wife gave birth to their baby daughter in the year 2018 in March. The couple shared their happiness of having their first child.
- Kevin Volland has an estimated net worth of $7.44 million dollars which sure is a lot of money.
- He has an Instagram account with the username, @kevin_volland. And, he has got about 177 thousand followers as of now.
- He was born to parents, Andreas Volland and Anita Volland. His father is a former ice hockey player.