Kat Rodriguez is an incredible singer, saxophonist, and song writer who is also known as the wife of Grammy award-winning jazz musician Keyon Harrold and mother of Keyon Harrold Jr. Kat Rodriguez and the family has been a topic of sensation lately after their son Keyon Harrold Jr. was falsely accused of stealing a phone at NYC hotel.
Quick Facts: Kat Rodriguez Harrold: Keyon Harrold Wife, Everything To Know About
|Name||Kat Rodriguez Harrold|
|Children||Keyron Harrold Jr.|
|Education||The New School University|
(212) 342-7000 this is the number to @ArloHotels in NYC who’s manager allowed @keyonharrold and his son to be assaulted by a complete stranger who falsely accused his 14yr old son of stealing her iPhone which he DIDN’T.
She wasn’t even a guest & they were. FIRE the manager. pic.twitter.com/8HERZB4Guo
— Isaac Hayes III (@IsaacHayes3) December 27, 2020
The incident took place in the lobby of the Arlo Hotel on Saturday, December 26 where a woman falsely accused the 14-year-old Keyon Hrrold Jr. of stealing her phone which was later found in an Uber. After the incident took place, Kat Rodriguez, her husband, and their attorney Ben Crump are working on bringing charges against the women.
10 Facts On Kat Rodriguez
- Kat Rodriguez is a multi-talented musician who was a grammy award nominee and the wife of a prominent jazz trumpeter Keyon Harrold, who has bagged a grammy award.
- As of her age, there’s no reliable information until now however Kat Rodriguez might have similar age as her husband who is 40 years old.
- Also, Kat Rodriguez lacks a Wikipedia profile under her name although her husband being a famous musician has a well-dedicated Wikipedia profile.
- Besides, there’s no information about where the Harrold family is living as of now.
- According to The Guardian, Kat Rodriguez and Keyon Harrold have recently filed a harassment complaint and preparing to sue the woman who wrongly complained that their son had stolen her cell phone.
- The mother of Keyron Harold Jr. has demanded the woman to be held accountable for her inappropriate behavior towards her son.
- The Harrold family now has been desiring justice after Mayor Bill de Blasio defined the case as a clear example of racism.
- Talking about her musical career, In 2001, Kat got the award of the International Women in Jazz award from legendary bassist Caroline Ray and Vocalist Lenora Helm.
- Kat got a full Scholarship from The New School University in New York City and graduated with a BFA in Jazz Saxophone and Composition
- Moreover, she has performed with famous artists like Beyonce, Erykah Badu, Nikki Minaj, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Slim Thug, and so on.
- Kat had the privilege to perform for the FLOTUS Michelle Obama’s Birthday as invited by Barrack Obama.