UFC is a mixed martial art company where fighters based on their various weight groups fight for the title on fight days. Khadis Ibragimov is a Russian fighter born on May 21, 1995, in Shamilsky district.Khadis Ibragimov fights in the Light Heavyweight division of UFC.
|Birthday||May 21, 1995|
|Height||6 ft 3 inches|
|Salary||$ 10,000 per fight|
Khadis Ibragimov has been a professional fighter since 2017 but he debuted in UFC against newcomer Da Un Jung in 2019. The fighter also held the belt as M-1 Global Light heavyweight champion. The Russian has not been able to overcome his defeat streak in UFC.
10 Facts on Khadis Ibragimov
- Khadis Ibragimov, 25 years of age, is a young UFC fighter who was born on May 21, 1995.
- The fighter was born in Shamilsky district, Russia, and fought in the M-1 Global Light Heavyweight division and won the belt 2 times.
- The Russian fighter debuted in UFC in 2019 against Da Un Jung but unfortunately, he lost the fight.
- Khadis Ibragimov has fought 11 professional fights with 8 wins and 3 loss.
- The Russian fighter belongs to the White technical community and about his relationship no information is available.
- Khadis Ibragimov won a fight against Giga Kukhalashvili in M-1 global fights with some unknown reason which is extremely rare in fights.
- The fighter is currently fighting in UFC where he fought 3 matches but hasn’t won single of them.
- Khadis Ibragimov’s second match in UFC was even a surprise to the fighter as he had to fight a replacement match in a short notice against Ed Herman.
- The fighter was supposed to fight in Kazakhstan but due to COVID-19 it was postponed and the venue was changed to Las Vegas.
- On July 18, 2020, Khadis Ibragimov fought against Roman Dolidze but he lost due to a TKO, and right now his next fight is not fixed by UFC company.