Khalid Taha is a professional MMA fighter currently competing in the UFC. The Bantamweight fighter joined the UFC in 2018 but had started his professional MMA career back in 2013.
Taha is also one of the fighters that specialize in knockouts, as a matter of fact, he has won the majority of his fights with knockouts.
In his professional career, he has fought 16 times and has a record of 13-3 (win-loss) as of early November 2020.
|Birthday||2nd February 1992|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (165 cm)|
|Weight||135.5 lbs (61 kg)|
|Profession||MMA Fighter in the UFC|
|Net Worth||$100,000 (est.)|
10 Facts About Khalid Taha
- Khalid Taha was born on 2nd February 1992 and his age is 28 years old as of November 2020.
- He has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm) and a reach of 175 cm. Similarly, he also has a weight of 135.5 lbs (61 kg) as per his last weigh-in.
- As of 2020, the fighter does not seem to be dating anyone and has been focused on his career, he has also not revealed any information of his former relationship or love affairs in the media.
- Taha is from Germany and has Lebanese heritage, he is of mixed ethnicity.
- His net worth has been estimated at $100,000 as of 2020, similarly, according to various sources, he has disclosed earnings of over $20,000.
- Khalid started his career as a professional MMA fighter in 2013 and won his debut match in the german MMA league, the MMA Bundesliga.
- He went on a streak of 11 wins before losing to Takafumi Otsuka in the third round of their 2017 bout.
- After this match, he won against Hamza Kooheji with a submission.
- Then, he debuted in the UFC fighting against Nad Narimani but lost.
- In 2020 he took Raoni Barcelos through all the round but eventually lost the match after a unanimous decision in Barcelos’ favor.