Khama Worthy is a famous American Mixed Martial Artist who has been on the limelight because of his outstanding growth on the UFC lightweight Championship. He is among the youngest player to compete in the Lightweight Division. Khama Worthy competes in UFC in the lightweight division. He started his professional career in 2012 and is one the verge of being one of the best in the game.
Khama Worthy is recently on the headline because of his game against Ottman Azaitar on September 12, 2020. He lost the fight by Knock out decision on round one of the game after the COVID-19 pandemic. He has played more than 23 professional games in his career in which he has won 16 games whereas has lost 7 games.
|Birthday||October 15, 1986|
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Net Worth||Approx $500k|
10 Facts on Khama Worthy:
- Khama Worthy was born on October 15, 1986, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. His ethnicity is black.
- His age as of 2020 is just 33 years as his birthday is just one month away.
- Khama Worthy is a famous MMA player and is even featured on his wiki page.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 11 inches tall which is about 1.80m high.
- Worthy’s weight is 70kg as he competes in the lightweight division whose weight criteria is from 66-70kg.
- Khama Worthy is married to Nicole Daley as they have been married for nearly 10 years but until now they haven’t talked about their marriage and its date yet.
- Khama Worthy and his wife Nicole have 4 children together 2 girls and 2 boys.
- Khama Worthy is an American MMA in the UFC lightweight as he lost his first fight after the COVID-19 pandemic with Ottman Azaitar by knock out.
- His net worth is nearly around $500 thousand as of 2020 including all his career earnings.
- Khama is available on Instagram @thedeathstar_1 where he has more than 10k followers.