Ki-Jana Hoever is a defensive player for the Premier League team Wolverhampton Wanderers also commonly known as Wolves. Before this, he was a youth player in the Liverpool team but failed to break through into the first team.
|Birthday||18 January 2002|
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
The Dutch player has been called one of the potential breakout stars of the 2020/2021 EPL season as his transfer to the youth-focused team Wolves was completed on September 19, 2020.
10 Facts About Ki-Jana Hoever
- Ki-Jana Hoever’s salary has not been revealed but he recently signed a contract that landed him an initial £10 million ($12,916,500).
- Hoever is a Dutch national and plays for their national team but his parents have Surinamese heritage, thus, he is of Mixed ethnicity.
- There is no information about his girlfriend or relationships in the media.
- Ki-Jana Hoever was born Ki-Jana Delano Hoever on 18 January 2002 and is 18 years old as of September 2020. His name is a tribute to the iconic NFL running back Ki-Jana Carter.
- The star footballer has a height of 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm). Due to his stature, he plays in the center-back and right-back position.
- He joined the youth ranks at AZ Alkmaar when he was 14 years old and made 13 appearances along with scoring 2 goals in the U-17 Eredivisie.
- Right from his early years, he was praised by coaches for being comfortable as a right-back and a center-back.
- After making it to Ajax, Holland’s premier football club, scouts from all over Europe were interested in him.
- Shortly after, he was signed to Liverpool in 2019 for a fee of £90,000 ($116k), they narrowly beat out Manchester City for the player.
- In September 2020, he was transferred to Wolves for a full contract of £45 million and an initial fee of £10 million.