With the new Eredivisie season kicking off on September 12, 2020, Kik Pierie has been rumored to be in the squad of FC Twente. He recently joined this Dutch side as a loanee from AFC Ajax.
|Birthday||July 20, 2000|
|Height||6 feet and 1 inch|
|Siblings||Take Pierie and Stijn Pierie|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
As per the new squad released for the 2020-21 season by FC Twente, Kik will be wearing the jersey number 15 for his new side and will be playing as a center back. As per reports suggest, his market value has now increased to €3 million.
He will be fighting for his position and from our opinions, the youngster should start every single game in the upcoming games for FC Twente. If he performs well, he might be picked by the Dutch giants AFC Ajax next season.
10 Facts About Kik Pierie:
- With a salary of €130,000, Kik Pierie seems to be in a good financial state already.
- As per reports, we have found out that he has an estimated net worth in the range between $1 million and $5 million.
- Born to Jean-Pierre Pierie, a famous Dutch hockey player, Kik has also decided to become an athlete but among his parents, we do not know anything about his mother yet.
- He seems to be a good looking guy but he has not managed to secure a girlfriend yet.
- Born on July 20, 2000, he is currently just 20 years of age.
- Standing at a height of approximately 6 feet and 1 inch, Kik have chosen his position as a center back.
- As a very famous footballer in the Netherlands, he currently played for Jong Ajax, the second team of Ajax last season, in 2019-20.
- Actually born in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, he still holds the citizenship of Holland all because of his Dutch parents.
- He has two brothers named Take Pierie and Stijn Pierie. Both of them are also footballers.
- On July 16, 2020, Kik joined FC Twente as a loanee from AFC Ajax.