Kiki Harris is an American actress. You may know her from the TV series “Army Wives”, in which she portrayed the role of Carrie.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Education||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
As a talented artist, Kiki has worked in film, TV series, theatres as well as commercials. Recently, she was seen in the movie “A model Kidnapping” as Megan.
10 Facts on Kiki Harris
- Kiki Harris is an actress. She is one of the casts of the TV series Army Wives. However, her age and birthday are not available yet.
- Kiki stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches (1.63m) tall. Likewise, she has an envious slim body figure. Furthermore, her eyes are blue and her hair is blonde.
- Following her biography, the actress was born in Lexington, North Carolina. Hence, her nationality is American. In addition, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- As for now, there is no Wikipedia page under the name Kiki Harris. Likewise, we were unable to gather information about parents and siblings.
- Unlike other celebrities, Kiki is a very private person. Moreover, she always keeps her career and personal life separate. So, she doesn’t prefer to speak about her relationship status or boyfriend.
- As an acting enthusiast, Harris completed her bachelor’s degree in Arts from the renowned University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Likewise, she received multiple acting training from William Esper Studio, NYC.
- Kiki was first noticed by the audiences after her appearance in the short movie “The Essential Man”. Likewise, she portrayed the role of Phyllis Stroheim in her debut feature film.
- The actress has been climbing Hollywood steps since then. According to her IMDb profile, Kiki’s notable works include Burn Notice (2011), Boyfriend Killer (2017) and Pain & Gain (2013).
- Kiki’s net worth is currently under review. However, as a well-known actress, she must be earning a decent fortune.
- As we mentioned before, Harris is a very reserved person. She is not publically present on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.