Kim Brunhuber is a well-known journalist and writer from Canada. He is popular for working on the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation as a reporter and anchor. He is also involved in the CBC News Network and The National’s flagship news program.
Kim has been working as a journalist for many years. And in his career as a reporter and journalist, he has reported many events. Know more information about Kim Brunhuber from the details below.
|Age||30-35 years old|
|Ethnicity||Cameroonian and White South African|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Salary||$35 k -$58 k|
😉 We just love Wembley semi-finals against Man City…
— Arsenal (@Arsenal) July 18, 2020
10 Facts About Kim Brunhuber
- Kim Brunhuber was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada but he was raised in Ontario, Canada.
- He holds the Canadian nationality and belongs to the White South African and Cameroonian ethnic background.
- Kim has not shared his birthday and age. However, we can guess that he might be in his 30s.
- In the year 2004, Kim Brunhuber published his novel titles as Kameleon Man. This novel was very good and also got shortlisted in ReLit Award in 2004 under the fiction category.
- According to Kim Brunhuber’s Twitter profile, he is a supporter of Arsenal.
- Recently in June 2020, Kim Brunhuber was hired by CNN as an Atlanta based anchor. It is mentioned that he will cover the Europe morning editions of CNN Newsroom.
- Kim Brunhuber did a Bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in Journalism from Carleton University.
- The statics of Kim’s height, weight, and other measurements are not available. But, he seems to have good height, with a maintained body and sharp personality.
- He is estimated to have a net worth of about $1 million dollars as of 2020. And his salary is estimated to be in the range of $35k -$58k.
- The information about his marital status, girlfriend or wife is not available.
- Follow him on Twitter @kimbrunhuber. He has about 3.7k followers.