Kim Chase is a professional actress who has acted alongside legends like Burt Reynolds and Richard Grant. She has mostly been in movies where she played as a supporting actress but she is massively underrated. She has written and produced several movies and you can find all those movies in her IMDB bio.
She moves between Los Angeles and New York as she has business in both of these cities. She also coaches across and helps them to be an improv in comedy. Her business is going really well and that’s reflected in her lifestyle. She has also participated in USO tours since 2004. Let’s get to know more about the ravishing and talented actress that is Kim Chase.
Posted by Kim Chase-Acting Coach on Friday, February 3, 2012
10 Facts On Kim Chase
- Kim Chase looks like she is in her mid-40s but we can’t say it with absolute confidence as she has never revealed her age to the general public.
- Details about her date of birth and place of birth have somehow been mysterious all these years.
- She is an actor, producer, coach as well as a writer. In short, she’s the one-man army.
- According to her IMDB bio which she wrote herself, she stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches. She hasn’t revealed her weight though.
- Chase doesn’t have Wikipedia which is why we don’t know a lot about her family members.
- Her husband’s name is Gary Kramer and she has been married to him since October of 2006. They have lasted till now and here’s hoping they will until death parts them.
- We are clueless regarding her net worth.
- She is an American citizen but likes to call herself a “citizen of the world”.
- She resides in Playa del Ray in Los Angeles.
- We couldn’t find her Instagram but she has 307 followers on her Twitter account.