Kim Jones is a British designer who will substitute for Karl Lagerfeld at Fendi. Karl was the former creative designer of Fendi who passed away in 2019.
|Birthday||September 11, 1973|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||£9 million pounds|
|Education||Central St Martins College of Art and Design|
Kim is also the creative director for Dior. Furthermore, he has worked with Louis Vuitton and The New York Times T Style Magazine.
10 Facts on Kim Jones
- Kim Jones is a British Fashion designer. Speaking about his age, Kim celebrated his 47 years old birthday on September 11 this year. Likewise, he is a Virgo by horoscope sign.
- According to a recent report, Kim Jones will replace the late Karl Lagerfeld at Fendi. Likewise, he will be serving as the creative director of the luxury fur brand.
- As a high-fashion designer, Kim has collected a Net Worth of £9 million pounds over his career. Moreover, the number is bound to climb in the future with his increasing success in his career.
- Although Jones makes news headlines, his personal life is still a mystery. In fact, there has been no rumor about Kim’s girlfriend or sexuality to date.
- Kim has a very artsy Instagram profile with the name @mrkimjones. Likewise, 883k people follow his daily IG feed. Furthermore, his Twitter is @mrkimjones.
- Following his Wiki page, Jones studied at the Central St Martins College of Art and Design. Likewise, he graduated with a Masters of Fashion in Menswear in 2002.
- The fashion designer can pass as a model himself. Kim stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall. In addition, he has brown eyes and short hair.
- Jones was born in Hammersmith, London, England as Kim Niklas Jones. Similarly, he has a sister named Nadia Jones, who is also a fashion designer.
- In 2003, Kim launched his own brand. Moreover, he has collaborated with a number of artists like Kayne West and Hugo Boss.
- Jones was appointed as the creative director for Dior in 2018. Now, he will be handling roles at both Dior and Fendi simultaneously.
Leave a Reply