The lovely Canadian woman, Kim Lizotte is famous for being the partner of Eric Bruneau. However, the pair have been living as husband and wife for many years although they’re not married. Talking about Eric, he is a Canadian actor who is known for his acting roles in The United States of Albert and Laurence Anyways.
Moving on Kim is an actress, writer, and remarkable comedian. She has also acted in French TV series that includes, Les Simone, Les détestables, and Les pêcheurs.
Quick Facts: Kim Lizotte Husband Eric Bruneau: Everything On Age And Wikipedia
|Birthday||April 3, 1983|
|Profession||Actress, Writer, Comedian|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Eric Bruneau|
|Kim Lévesque Lizotte|
10 Facts On Kim Lizotte
- Kim Lizotte is a beautiful Canadian actress and comedian. She is also renowned throughout North America as being the long time partner of Canadian actor, Eric Bruneau.
- Her birth took place on 3 April 1983 in Canada. She holds a Canadian nationality having a white ethnic heritage.
- The details about Kim’s parents and educational background have not been officially verified as of now.
- Currently, Kim Lizotte’s age is 37 years old as of February 2021. Her Zodiac sign is Aries.
- Talking about her married life, well, she has not been officially married to her boyfriend, Eric Bruneau.
- Even though the duo has not tied their wedding knots, but they are living together happily with each other as a married couple.
- As a matter of fact, the inseparable lovebirds have been dating since September 2013. Mentioning their children, they are also blessed with a cute daughter, Marguerite born on 8 June 2018.
- Eric Bruneau’s wife-like partner, Kim Lizotte’s Wikipedia is not found on Google. However, she does have a short IMDb.
- From Kim Lizotte’s official Instagram account, she seems to be pregnant and expecting a baby pretty soon in the future.
- On the other hand, Kim is also active on her Twitter account where she has gained a decent fan following. Similarly, the multi-talented woman also owns a Facebook page.