Kim MacDonald is a renowned national reporter of The Weather Network. As a cancer survivor, she has inspired many cancer patients to fight against the disease. Going through such a painful phase of her life, she made it her own purpose to aware others about breast cancer.
With chemotherapy and her doctor’s help, she was able to get rid of cancer which is pretty rare. This has filled hope in other women going through the same situation. And, she continues to use her voice as an advocate for The Breast Cancer Society of Canada.
|Age||52 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Kim MacDonald
- Kim MacDonald (born on 10 August 1968) is a journalist who serves as the national reporter for The Weather Network. Her age is 52 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Leo.
- She has been married to her husband for several years now. Likewise, her husband has always been with her and supported her throughout.
- Regarding her cancer, she was diagnosed back in the year 2016. But, fortunately, due to her doctor’s help and medical aid, she was able to be cured.
- She does not have a bio on Wikipedia. However, you can find her bio on her own official website. And, she has shared every detail about her cancer-survival story.
- She and her husband are the parents of two daughters. Her eldest daughter is 21 years old while the youngest one is 14 years of age currently.
- Her nationality is Canadian. In the same way, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- She is active on Instagram. And, so far, she has amassed about over 1.7 thousand followers on her account.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is yet to be reviewed.
- She has been working with The Breast Cancer Society of Canada which raises funds to help save the lives of people.
- She has a Twitter account with 16.6 thousand followers.