Kimberly Bizon is an American politician who will be running for the elections for the US Congress. She is to represent the 10th Congressional District of Michigan. The politician is currently associated with the Democratic party.
Moreover, she advanced from the Democratic primaries in the nail-biting clash with Kelly Noland with around 53% of votes. She will be in the ballot for the upcoming general elections which are scheduled on November 3, 2020. Bizon will come head to head against the fellow Republican Lisa McClain in the general elections. Still new to politics, she has worked as an environmental activist for a long time. Here is everything you’d want to know about her.
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Kimberly Bizon, US Congressional Candidate MI-10|
— Kimberly Bizon, US Congressional Candidate MI-10 (@electbizon2020) August 14, 2020
10 Facts on Kimberly Bizon
- Kimberly Bizon is an American politician who is running for the general elections to represent Michigan’s 10th Congressional District.
- Moreover, the politician is happily married to her husband. But she is yet to disclose any details about her family.
- Kimberly Bizon is 51 years old at the moment. She is still young and also has a lot of experience, which can be an additional asset.
- Despite her long service to the Michignains, she is still to have a Wikipedia biography. We will get back here once the elections hit off.
- Kimberly Bizon is a representative of the Democratic political party, which has chosen Joe Biden as a presidential candidate.
- Moreover, the politician has not shared her net worth yet. She is currently running a multi-million dollar campaign of course.
- Speaking of which, she has been very active in her campaign on social media as well. You can find her on Twitter.
- The politician has worked as a community leader for a long time. It’ wouldn’t be so wrong to say that she does have good leadership qualities.
- Besides, she has been an environmental activist for a long time.
- You can always donate to her campaign through her personal website. Further info about her is on Ballotpedia.