Kimberly Schlapman is an American musical artist and a reality TV star. She is best known for being the singer of the country band, Little Big Town. Kim is among the 4 founding members of the band which was founded in 1998 which consists of her high school friend, Karen Fairchild. Since then, she has been pretty active in the music field. Her songs have won many Grammy nominations and sold around 1.5 million hits worldwide.
Besides, Kimberly is also a reality TV star and a chef. She is known for her appearance in the Great American Country’s Kimberly’s Simply Southern. The singer prefers to make traditional recipes. Moreover, she has been married twice and has two daughters. She is currently based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Here are the 10 interesting facts you don’t want to miss about Kimberly Schlapman.
— Kimberly Schlapman (@ohgussie) November 19, 2020
10 Facts on Kimberly Schlapman
- Kimberly Schlapman is an American country singer and reality TV star who is part of the band, Little Big Town.
- The popular star, Kimberly Schlapman is currently 51 years old.
- In her recent Twitter video, she appears with her daughter. Her cute and adorable daughter has gone viral in no time.
- Kimberly Schlapman has been married twice and her first husband, Steven Roads died in 2005.
- Later, Schlapman married Stephen Schlapman in 2006 and has two daughters with him, Dolly and Daisy.
- Despite her uplifting fame, Kimberly Schlapman is yet to have a solo Wikipedia biography. But her band does have one.
- Kimberly Schlapman’s net worth, unfortunately, is still under review at the moment.
- Born in Cornelia Georgia, Kim is currently based in Nashville, Tennessee.
- She started the band in 1998 along with her college friend, Karen Fairchild. The band includes Jimi Westbrook and Phillip Sweet as well.
- Furthermore, she is also a great chef who loves cooking simple household recipes. She is the host of the cooking show, Kimberly’s Simply Southern.