Zola Zelusiwe Mafu Age: King Zwelithini kaBhekuzulu of Zulu has passed on 12 March 2021.Know about his beloved queen.
Zola Zelusiwe Mafu is the youngest wife of King Goodwill Zwelithini kaBhekuzulu of Zulu.
King Goodwill, aged 72, was admitted to the hospital following unstable blood glucose levels. His son Prince Mangosuthu announces the passing of the mighty ruler of South Africa’s largest ethnic group.
|Name||Zola Zelusiwe Mafu|
|Husband||King Goodwill Zwelithini kaBhekuzulu|
Zola Zelusiwe Mafu Age Revealed
Zola Zelusiwe Mafu is 35 years of age.
Zola and King Goodwill had forty years of the age gap between them. She is the sixth queen of the Zulu tribe.
King Zwelithini Wife Wikipedia Explored
Zola Zelusiwe Mafu doesn’t have a Wikipedia bio page under her name.
However, she is mentioned on various websites and news.
Some Facts on Zola Zelusiwe
- Regarding the children, Queen Zola and King Goodwill have a son together. They married in the year 2014.
- Queen Zola Mafu is Eswatini by nationality and hails from Swaziland. Her ethnicity is African, and she hails from a very reputed family from Swaziland. She has been whisked away from her family’s humble sugarcane farm.
- Zola was firstly serving the King as the royal consort. However, later there love couldn’t stay hidden from the world. Later they married in the year 2014. However, there were lots of delays in the wedding.
- Zola was only 18 when she gave birth to the youngest prince of Zulu.
- Queen Zola and King have a son whose name is Prince Hlendla. While King Zwelithini paid lobolo (means Bride Price) for her, the wedding was delayed a number of times.
- Queen Zola Mafu is the queen of one of the richest royal families from Africa. However, we are unable to know her exact net worth.
- King Zwelithini and Zola’s marriage is considered as one of the biggest weddings witnessed in their town.