Virgil Miller has tied the knots with Kirby Bumpus who is the daughter of the famous Americal Television personality ‘Gayle King‘. The couple got married on February 1st, 2021 at Gayle King’s best friend Oprah Winfrey’s California home. The news was revealed on “CBS This Morning” on Monday.
Kirby Bumpus and Virgil Miller got engaged in February in the year 2019 and after two years the couple got married. Gayle kind also disclosed that she along with her ex-husband coupled not attend her daughter’s wedding because of covid-19 restrictions. Here are 10 facts about Virgil Miller that you surely don’t wanna miss.
Quick Facts: Virgil Miller And Kirby Bumpus Are Married: His Career And Net Worth
|Profession||The Chief Of Staff|
10 Facts About Virgil Miller
- Virgil Miller is married to Kirby Bumpus on February 1st, 2021. Kirby Bumpus is the daughter of the famous American Television personality ‘Gayle King’.
- Gayle King revealed the news of Virgil Miller and Kirby Bumpus’ marriage on “CBS This Morning” on Monday.
- How old is Virgil Miller? Virgil Miller’s age is not known as she has kept his personal life out of the spotlight.
- Moreover, While mentioning Virgil Miller’s job, he has currently been working as a chief of staff to Rep. Cedric Richmond (D-La.) as per the online sources.
- Kirby Bumpus Husband, Virgil Miller does not have his reference mentioned on the Wikipedia page.
- The couple, Virgil miller and Kirby Bumpus got married at Gayle King’s best friend Oprah Winfrey’s California home.
- Furthermore, Gayle King also disclosed that she and her husband were not able to attend the wedding due to Covid’s restriction. However, she helped her daughter to go on wedding dress shopping.
- Similarly, Virgil has kept the details about his salary and earning details out of the records.
- The couple got engaged in February 2019 and after two years they got married.
- He has a Twitter profile where his tweets are protected. He has 189 followers with 257 tweets.
Leave a Reply