Kitty McIntyre is a famous personality and the wife of one of the greatest comedian Michael McIntyre. Kitty was born to a celebrity family and has been on the limelight as soon as she was born and has been a center of attraction for many people in the industry. Kitty is the daughter of one of the greatest British Film actors, Simon Wards who had been in the industry nearly for 4 decades-long and was the most respectable personality.
Kitty McIntyre was in England and was a pretty recognized name in the industry because of her famous parents but she was never arrogant of what her parents possess in the industry meanwhile she was very humble and supportive and even made some cameo with her parents during many award show.
|Net Worth||$80 Million|
Anyone else’s partner like this?https://t.co/Z27PTGHtJo
— Michael McIntyre (@McInTweet) September 17, 2019
10 Facts on Kitty McIntyre:
- Kitty McIntyre was probably born in the early 1980s in London, England.
- Her age as of 2020 is around her 40’s. She is a very elegant and determined character.
- She was born to a celebrity family and is the daughter of Simon Ward.
- Kitty’s height is not revealed but she seems approximately 5 feet and 3 inches tall.
- Despite being born in the entertainment industry, she has stayed away from it and is just focused on her life as of now.
- Kitty has stayed away from all kinds of social media platforms especially from Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- Kitty McIntyre is the wife of Comedian Michael as they got married in 2003.
- Kitty and her husband Michael have two sons together and their name is Lucas McIntyre and Oscar McIntyre but they haven’t revealed their birthday or their birthplace as of now.
- Talking about Kitty’s job and net worth, it hasn’t been revealed yet however her husband Michael’s net worth is more than 80 million dollars and is among the highest-earning comedian in the whole world.
- Kitty and Michael usually make their appearance together in many of the award shows and functions.