Kris Mochrie is a British national who gained public attention for his role in British TV soap opera titled Emmerdale. The played the role of an antagonist, Lee Posner in the British soap opera, Emmerdale. He appeared in the TV show from 2010 to 2020.
|Married/Single||Dating: Max Parker|
He began his acting career in 2002 and so far he has earned 18 acting credits to his name. But, lately, he has had a change in career. You would be shocked by what he is doing now. Find out some interesting facts about the Emmerdale actor Kris Mochrie.
10 Facts on Kris Mochrie
- Kris Mochrie is a former British soap opera actor who gained national recognization for his work as an antagonist on TV series Emmerdale.
- After his work on Emmerdale, Kris Mochrie has given up on his acting career. Wondering what Kris Mochrie is doing in 2020 to make a living. Well, he is working in a four-star hotel in Liverpool, England.
- This British actor has a good fan following on social media. You can find him on Instagram as @krismoc. He has 10.6k followers on Instagram.
- Meanwhile, his Twitter page is missing for now.
- He began his acting career in 2002. Back then, might be in his 20s. If you are wondering how old is Kris Mochrie in 2020, the detail is still missing.
- As seen on Google pictures, Kris Mochrie could be around 40 years old now.
- He does not have a Wikipedia page, but you can find him on IMDb.
- Regarding his family life and parents, Kris Mochrie is yet to open up about his parents in the media.
- Kris Mochrie is gay and is together with his partner Max Parker for some time now. This couple has been on several vacations and gatherings together. Max Parker and Kris Mochrie were reel-life brothers on Emmerdale.
- The detail of Kris Mochrie’s net worth, height are not public. He could be around 5 feet and 9 inches tall now.