Kris Park is an American actor famous for his work on TV shows and movies alike. Kris was inclined towards acting from a young age. He attended acting classes at NYU’s Tish School of Arts before getting into movies as a full-timer. He also attended the American Academy of Dramatics Arts located in New York.
|Age||30 – 35 years old|
|Height||5 feet approx.|
Born in the US, Kris Park attended a local high school in his hometown in New York City. Later, he joined Arts college to get into acting. He began his professional acting career playing Seth in the 1996 film titled I Love You, I Love You Not.
As of 2020, he has appeared in numerous TV shows and movies. Apart from his professional life and movies list, Kris Park’s personal life is still behind the curtains.
Congratulations to @stealthbull for winning #BestActor for his work in @other_monsters. Kris plays a man disrupted: a man who asked for nothing & yet he was given everything – only to have it all ripped away from… https://t.co/WYsG2nHX3f
— Joshua David McLerran (@Radio4theBlind) May 21, 2019
10 Facts About Kris Park
- Kris Park is a graduate of the American Academy of Dramatics Arts based in New York, New York City, United States.
- He is currently based in Los Angeles, the US. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is white.
- You can follow the actor on social media like Twitter. He is active on Twitter as @StealthBull. His Instagram page is missing for now.
- To this date, Kris Park has 21 acting credits to his name. While his filmography is published on his IMDb bio, the actor still does not have a Wikipedia bio.
- The detail about Kris Park’s exact age and birthday are not revealed yet. Meanwhile, the actor seems to be around 30 – 35 years old.
- Seemly in his 30s in 2020, Kris Park might be a married man enjoying a blissful life with a pretty wife and a few kids.
- Apparently, the Drive Me Crazy actor has been very private about his personal life.
- The detail about his net worth and annual earnings are still unknown. His 1999 movie Drive Me Crazy was made on a budget of $8 million and made a gross collection of $23 million.
- Following his roles in a number of box office successes, Kris must have earned a lot of money as a movie star.
- As seen on his Twitter account, Kris Park is a huge baseball fan.