Kris Siddiqi is a Canadian actor and writer. He is known for his role in TV series like Bit Playas 2019, Molly’s Game 2017, and The Boys 2019. His most recent role was in The Craft: Legacy as a Sex-Ed Teacher. Details about his acting carrear can also be exploredin his IMDb profile.
Krish got into the entertainment industry in the early 2000s and has appeared in numerous TV Series. In recent years he has been relatively more active in his acting career, although he has not achieved mainstream success yet that day won’t be too far if he keeps up his hard work.
|Married/Single||Dating: Aurora Browne|
10 Facts On Kris Siddiqi
- Kris Siddiqi was born in Canada, his exact date of birth has not been shared so, we don’t know when he celebrates his birthday or how old he is. Judging from his appearance he seems to be in his 30’s.
- The actor has average height and body weight, he likes to keep his hair long.
- Kris is currently in a relationship, the name of his partner is Aurora Browne. The two have a son named Sebastian.
- Kris has won The Canadian Comedy Award for Live / Best Male Improvisor.
- He is a jolly person, he has a good sense of humor.
- The actor has not shared information regarding his net worth.
- Information about Kris is scarce on the internet, there are few sites where we can learn about him.
- Kris loves to travel and spend time with his family when he is not busy with his professional life.
- Kris also has experience as a producer, he has credits as executive producer in the TV series Bit Playas.
- Siddiqi has relatively few followers on his Social media accounts. His Instagram account has 1,799 followers. He posts pictures of himself and his family on his Instagram.