Kristy Cox is a well-known country singer and bluegrass singer from Australia. Besides, singing she also writes songs. Recently, she was awarded the Bluegrass Recording of the Year award from the Golden Guitar Awards.
From a young age, Kristy won everyone’s attention with her distinct singing style and an optimistic attitude. She frequently played in barrooms before transitioning to a more bluegrass sound. Kristy is popularly known for her albums Living For The Moment and Miles and Timezones as well as the single “One Heartbreak Away.”
If you love country songs, then don’t forget to check out Kristy Cox’s latest album, No Headlights.
Quick Facts: Kristy Cox Age And Net Worth: 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||July 1, 1985|
10 Facts on Kristy Cox
- The popular singer, Kristy Coz was born on July 1, 1985. As of now, her age is 35 years old.
- Kristy holds Australian nationality as she was born as raised in the South Australian town of Mount Barker.
- In addition, the singer has maintained quiet a private life so the information on her parents and education is not disclosed.
- Talking about her relationship status, Kristy Cox is currently married to her boyfriend, Trav. The couple has 2 beautiful children together.
- Furthermore, the country singer stands at a decent height, however, we are not sure about her exact body measurements.
- In 2021, Kristy won the Bluegrass Recording of the Year award from the Golden Guitar Awards.
- Though the singer has made quite a great contribution to Australian country music, Kristy Cox is yet to be featured on Wikipedia.
- The talented artist is quite active on social media platforms. Kristy Cox’s Instagram bio has 1.2k followers. She is mostly seen posting about music and her children.
- Similarly, she is equally seen on Twitter and Facebook, where she has gained 2k followers and 8k followers respectively.
- Speaking of Kristy’s income source, music is her primary source and besides that, she also earns quite a good sum from her merch. But the information regarding Kristy Cox’s exact net worth is still under review.