Kwon Alexander is a young and talented professional American football player. Kwon Alexander plays as a linebacker also knows as a defensive position for the National Football League’s club New Orleans Saints. He wears jersey number 56 for the side and his physical ability and attributes are undeniable. He has been on top of his form in recent years tacking all his injuries.
Kwon Alexander is recently in the limelight after the trade between the San Fransico 49ers and New Orleans Saints for the player Kwon Alexander and Kiko Alonso. Kwon joined Saints in 2020 but he had signed a four years contract with the 49ers back in 2019 however he terminated the contract and joined the new club.
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Profession||American Football Player|
|Parents||Peaches Taylor, Broderick Taylor.|
|Married/Single||In a Relation|
10 Facts on Kwon Alexander:
- Kwon Alexander was born on August 3, 1994, in Oxford, Alabama, United States of America.
- Talking about Kwon Alexander’s age, he is just 26 years old as of 2020 as his 26th birthday was just a couple of months ago.
- At San Fransico 49ers, Kwon Alexander Salary was more than 54 million dollars for 4 years however his new contract and deals aren’t revealed yet.
- Kwon’s height is exactly 6 feet and 1 inch tall which is about 1.85m high.
- Similarly, Kwon Alexander weighs at 103kg which is roughly 227lbs(Pounds).
- According to Wikipedia, he started his professional football career at college, and later in 2015, he signed for Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Kwon Alexander’s girlfriend’s name is Angela Kennedy as he has posted their pictures together on his social media handle.
- Kwon along with Kiko Alonso was included in the trade between the San Fransico 49ers and New Orleans Saints in 2020.
- He is available on his Instagram account @kwon where he has more than 320k followers.
- Talking about his parents he is the son of Peaches Taylor and Broderick Taylor.