Kwon Soon-woo is a famous South Korean professional tennis player. He is one of the youngest yet one of the most talented and brightest players in the current generation. He is among the top 100 rankings in single and has even represented his nation in 2017 Davis Cup.
Kwon Soon-woo made his debut against Uzbekistan in Davis Cup and since then has risen into fame and limelight and has been performing and playing in many other tournaments including ATP which is men’s professional tennis competition from the player around the world could compete in.
|Birthday||December 2, 1998|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Profession||Professional tennis player|
|Net Worth||Approx $1million|
10 Facts on Kwon Soon-woo:
- Kwon Soon-woo was born on December 2, 1998, in Sangju, South Korea.
- Kwon’s current age is 22 years old as his birthday is in 3 months period and will be turning 23 in December 2020.
- Talking about his nationality he is from South Korea and has even represented Korea at a national level in 2017.
- Kwon’s current relationship status and his girlfriend is not revealed yet as he hasn’t talked much about his personal life.
- He is among the richest tennis player in South Korea as he has been playing professional tennis for almost 5 years and he even has his own Wikipedia page and a little bit of his information is provided on it.
- Speculating about his parents they both are in Korea but he hasn’t unveiled his parent’s name yet as he has been very secretive about his personal life.
- His height is approximately more than 5 feet and 11 inches tall which is around 1.8m high.
- Kwon till today’s date has won $669,239 as prize money from all kind of tournament as his US open tournament second-round match was held today on September 3, 2020, where he lost to Denis Shapovalov.
- He has his own Instagram profile username @soonwookwon where he has more than 7k followers and is very active in his social media.
- In ATP challenge tour he has won the game 2 times whereas faced defeat 3 times and his current single ranking is 73 as of 2020.