Kyle Garlick Salary and Net Worth explored. Read this article till the end to know everything about the player.
Kyle Garlick is a professional Baseball player for the outfielder position for the Minnesota Twins of Major League Baseball (MLB). In 2019 he made his big debut with Los Angeles Dodgers.
Likewise, he has also played for Philadelphia Phillies. He played college baseball for the Cal Poly Pomona Broncos, where he set the single-season for home runs.
Kyle Garlick Salary And Net Worth Explored
Kyle Garlick salary is estimated to be around $555,000 per month, as stated by spotrac.
The baseball player Kyle’s net worth is estimated at about $5 million, as reported by celebsagwiki.
His net worth has been growing significantly. Garlick’s income source is mostly from being a successful Player.
Kyle Age Revealed: How Old?
Kyle Garlick age is 29 years old at the moment.
The player was born on January 26, 1992, in La Habra, California.
Kyle stands at a decent height of 6 feet and 1 inch. He has got an average weight which is perfectly needed for his professional career.
|Birthday||January 26, 1992|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Salary||$555,000 per month|
|Education||University of Oregon|
Some Interesting Facts About Kyle Garlick:
- Kyle was born to his parents Cary Garlick (mother). However, his mother was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2014.
- The player is active on Instagram under the account kylegarlick. He has amassed over 8k followers on his account.
- He enrolled at the University of Oregon after graduated from Chino Hills High School. He played college baseball for the Oregon Ducks for three years.
- Los Angeles Dodgers selected Garlick in the 28th round of the 2015 MLB draft.
- On February 15, 2020, Garlick was traded to Philadelphia Phillies in exchange for Tyler Gilbert.
- In 2017, Garlick was named to the mid-season Texas League all-star game but missed that game due to a hand injury.