Kyle Lafferty is a forward playing for Reggina in 2020. He is a traditional forward and target man for the club due to his large physique and height.
Kyle Lafferty recently (November 2020) lost his sister Sonia after she had been struggling health-wise for a time. She is thought to have passed away after complications of pancreatic cancer.
The heartbroken footballer said that he had not only lost his sister but also his best friend and number one fan.
|Birthday||16 September 1987|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches (1.93 m)|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
10 Facts About Kyle Lafferty
- Kyle Lafferty was born Kyle Joseph George Lafferty on 16 September 1987 and his age is 33 years old as of November 2020.
- He grew up with his sister Sonia in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland. Talking about his sister, Sonia passed away in November 2020 due to pancreatic cancer.
- The star footballer said that her death was heartbreaking.
- He has a height of 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm) and he plays like a traditional target man who relies on his physique to get crosses and score goals by physically bullying defenders on the pitch.
- Lafferty’s wife is Vanessa Chung, they got married in May 2016. She is a former Miss Scotland contestant. She is also his second wife, before her Lafferty was married to Miss Scotland Nicola Mimnagh. They tied the knot in June 2012.
- Together Nicola Mimnagh and Kyle have a son who was born in 2011.
- Kyle has a net worth of $6 million as per this source. Most of his earnings are from his career as a footballer.
- He also earns a hefty salary from his club and different business ventures.
- The star is a forward for Reggina, a cub he has been with less than a year.
- He has played in the Premier League too, with clubs like Burnley, Sunderland and Norwich.