Kyle Rittenhouse is an American teenager arrested for shooting 2 people dead. The 17-years-old was charged with murder.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (Approx)|
Kyle interrupted the BLM protest of Kenosha, Wisconsin with a rifle. Likewise, he is currently being held at the Lake County juvenile detention facility.
10 Facts on Kyle Rittenhouse
- Kyle Rittenhouse is a teenager arrested for Kenosha shootings. He is the age of 17 years old. However, his birthday and sun sign isn’t disclosed yet.
- On August 26, 2020, Kyle was charged for shooting in a protest that resulted in the death of 2 protestors. Furthermore, the police arrested him at 5 am from his house.
- One of the dead men was identified as Anthony Huber. Another unidentified man was shot in the head. Likewise, a third man was injured with a shot in the arm.
- The “Black’s lives Movement” protest was held in Kenosha, Wisconsin for Jacob Blake. Jacob was hospitalized after being shot on his back by police.
- Previously, Rittenhouse had even posted a TikTok video with a rifle gun. The gun is suspected to be the same weapon used for the dreadful shooting on Wednesday.
- Kyle was very much active on social media before the arrest. Moreover, he had even supported the BLM protest on his Facebook post. However, all of his social accounts including Instagram are deactivated for now.
- According to various articles, Kyle was a fan of the American Police Force. Furthermore, he was even involved with various local police cadet programs in his hometown.
- Kyle was arrested from his parents’ house in Illinois. However, they have maintained silence on the subject to date. Similarly, he is a white American boy.
- Rittenhouse was working as a lifeguard in the YMCA. In fact, he was employed since March. However, he had not returned back to work due to the Corona pandemic.
- Currently, Kyle is being held at the Lake County juvenile detention facility. Moreover, his hearing is currently pending.