Kyler Phillips is an American mixed martial artist who is currently competing in the Bantamweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Often known as “Matrix”, the Arizona based fighter is starting to get a lot of attention in recent days.
The fighter displayed a sensational display in the Saturday night Fight Island, winning against Cameron Else. The aftermath added the cherry on top of his impressive stats. Phillips has lost just a single fight among the nine fights he fought. He is currently on a winning streak of three and the streaks do not seem to terminate anytime soon. Despite having a little fewer opportunities, the MMA fighter has surely made the most of them. Here are a few facts you need to know about this to-be-star.
10 Facts on Kyler Phillips
- Kyler Phillips is an American MMA fighter who competes in the Bantamweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- The mixed martial artist is of American nationality as he was born in Torrance, California.
- As he is still in the emerging phase, Kyler is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Similarly, no information is available about his girlfriend as well. He is not spotted with anyone on social media until now.
- One of the several best things about him is his age. He celebrates his birthday on June 12. The fighter is just 25 years old. He has moved a lot forward in his career already.
- Moreover, he has a weight of around 136 lbs, qualifying him to play in the Bantamweight division.
- Kyler Phillips has not shared details about his family yet. He doesn’t much talk about his private life.
- The mixed martial artist stands at a height of 1.73 meters.
- You can get a little closer to him and his life via his Instagram account which has over 6000 followers.
- Furthermore, the fighter has a Tapology mention along with his stats and fights information.