World Of Warcraft fans will be quite familiar with Laila Berzins who voiced a character in the series. Apart from this, she is also famous for voicing Milluki Zoldyck in Hunter x Hunter, one of the biggest animes in the world.
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches (162 cm)|
|Profession||Actress; Voice Over Artist|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
In addition to this, her credits include a lot of other famous animated series and video games, however, not much is known about her personal details, learn more below about the voice-over artist.
10 Facts On Laila Berzins:
- Laila Berzins was born on October 4, 1983, in West Hartford, Connecticut, USA. She is 36 years old as of September 2020. She has American nationality and is of Caucasian ethnicity.
- According to Heightzone, she has a height of 5 Feet 4 Inches (162 cm).
- Similarly, online news media suggest that she is not in a relationship as of 2020, however, there is no information about her boyfriend or husband in the public domain.
- Her Instagram account has the appropriate username “lailab_voiceovers” where hse has almost 6,000 followers.
- She regularly posts her work as a voice-over artist on the account.
- The celeb is also available on other platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Her career as a voice actor started back in 2004 when she voiced a character on the world-famous video game World of Warcraft.
- Since then she has amassed more than 62 credits as a voice-over artist, this is responsible for her net worth which lies between $100,000 to $1 Million.
- In addition to working as a voice actress, she is also a writer who worked on Gorillaville in 2017 in that capacity. She has also been part of the sound department for multiple projects.
- She has had several hit works in 2020 including her contribution to The Last of Us: Part II, a video game that has seen fanfare all over the world.