Lana Palmer is an actor. She can also be known as a director, writer, and also a sound designer. Before she started her acting career she used to work on the camera department.
|Profession||Actress, Director, Writer, Sound Designer|
|Education||University of Regina, Fanshawe College, UCLA|
She is one of the most educated actresses as she has a degree in film production and film studies which she completed from the University of Regina. She also UCLA from where she gained her Screenwriting and Television Writing programs done. Currently, she works as producer, writer, and also as a composer while residing in San Francisco, California, United States.
Her works as an actress are MDMA, Running wild, Pushing Dead, Wives with Knives, Sensitive: The Untold Story, and Steve Jobs. Her details are available on IMDb, LinkedIn, and also can be found on some online sites. She is a very versastile person who is perfect at each and ever work she does.
10 Facts About Lana Palmer:
- Lana Palmer’s age is not revealed yet but her looks say that she must be in her forties.
- There is not even a single wiki site that has written about her information or bio.
- Her height, weight, and other various body measurements will be known soon enough.
- From her Instagram profile, we have found out that she has already been married.
- Although we do not know the name of her husband, we do know that he is active on Instagram as @braveryofsf.
- Currently, we remain unknown about her net worth.
- Lana is an actress who has appeared in some amazing television series and movies like MDMA, Running Wild, Pushing Dead, etc.
- She is actually most popularly known as a director, writer, and a sound designer.
- She completed her graduation in Film Production and Film Studies from the University of Regina.
- She has also attended other institutions like Fanshawe College, UCLA, etc.