Chase Embry is the daughter of the filmmaker, Lara Embry. She is currently a college student. Likewise, Lara is popular for the film Alabama Bound (2017).
Chase was adopted by Lara as her own child. Similarly, she has a sister from Lara’s side. Furthermore, she lives with her biological mother, Kimberly Ryan.
|Parents||Lara Embry (adopted) and Kimerly Ryan (biological)|
10 Facts on Chase Embry
- Chase Embry is the daughter of Lara Embry. Speaking about her age, Chase is 20 years old as of now. However, her exact birth date is off the internet.
- Despite being the child of a celebrity, Chase’s Wiki page is still absent. So, this following article gathers crucial facts about Chase Ryan as her alternative Wikipedia profile.
- Embry’s mother, Lara Embry, is a Clinical psychologist and filmmaker. She is popular for her movies like Alabama Bound (2017) and Access Hollywood (1996).
- However, Chase is the adopted daughter of Lara Embry. She was born to Lara’s ex-wife named Kimberly Ryan. In addition, they currently share the joint custody of Chase.
- Embry’s other family member consists of her sister, Haden Embry. But, Haden is Chase’s half-sibling as she was born to Lara’s ex-boyfriend.
- After Kimberly and Lara got separated, Lara started dating American actress Jane Lynch. Furthermore, Jane happily adopted Chase and Haden as her own daughters.
- Lynch and Lara tied the knot in 2010. However, due to personal reasons, the partners got divorced in 2014. Though, Jane still holds a close bond with Chase.
- Unlike her famous parents, Chase is a reserved person. She does have a private Instagram under the name @chasesryan with only her friends and family as her followers.
- As per her LinkedIn profile, Embry is currently attending Smith College. Likewise, she is pursuing her bachelor’s degree in Ecology and Evolutionary biology.
- Chase is living a luxurious life in Northampton, Massachusetts. However, her Net Worth and personal fortune are under review in 2020.