Lara Lugli Wikipedia Eta Husband: Italian volleyball club sues player Lara Lugli.Know the reason behind the allegation made upon her.
Lara Lugli is an Italian Volleyball player. She was playing for Volley Maniago Pordenone.
Recently, she has been sued by her former club for apparently breaking her contract because of a pregnancy. Know the detailed story behind the allegation by reading this post.
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
Lara Lugli Wikipedia Husband
Lara Lugli biografia has been featured on the Wikipedia page.
However, there is no information mentioned about her husband.
SOLIDARIETA’ AIC PER LARA LUGLI
La tutela delle atlete e il loro diritto di diventare madrihttps://t.co/kEatmeJx9y pic.twitter.com/Oqp31LhTEt
— AIC | Assocalciatori (@assocalciatori) March 10, 2021
Pregnancy Story Of The Volleyball Player
Lara Lugli was expecting her first baby. She was sacked by her bosses in March 2019.
Unfortunately, Lugli couldn’t be a mother because of a miscarriage. Summing up her pain, the club decided to continue the court action.
Lugli asked payroll for the time she played, but instead, they took legal action against her. VMP is accusing Lugli of intentionally concealing her pregnancy plans in an attempt to extract a higher salary.
Volley Pordenone sues prompted widespread anger and condemnation in the world. Currently, she’s being supported by many big names.
Some Facts on Lara Lugli
- Taking about Lara Lugli’s age, her eta is 41 years old. Being born in Carpi in the year 1980, she has Italian nationality.
- There is no information available about her parents and family members.
- She was very passionate about Volleyball from a younger age; she made her club debut at 15 in Serie C in the local team as a setter. Later she played the position of crusher.
- She was serving as the captain for Volley Maniago Pordenone before they sacked her in March 2021.
- Lara Lugli is an experienced volleyball player. She has been playing volleyball for 25 long years.
- She was supposed to receive $2,995 as a salary for the month she played for Pordenone.
- Lara Lugli is
- The Italian senate speaker described the case as “violence against women,” while Italian foreign minister Luigi Di Maio also slammed the club.