Larry Brock was one of the rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol building on January 6, 2021. He was identified by few people, including his ex-wife, and informed the FBI. Brock is a retired Air Force lieutenant colonel.
Larry lives in an apartment in Grapevine, Texas. He agreed to meet the FBI after which, he was arrested on the counts of knowingly entering without lawful authority in a restricted area.
Quick Facts: Larry Brock Wife, Wikipedia Bio And Family: Is He Arrested?
|Profession||Retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel|
|Education||Air Force Academy|
— Ian Scott (@Real_IanScott) January 9, 2021
10 Facts Yout Didn’t Know About Larry Brock
- Larry Brock’s current age is 53 years. The detailed date of birth of the air force combat veteran has not been revealed yet.
- Larry’s full name is Larry Rendall Brock, Jr. He is from North Texas, USA. Brock’s nationality is American and his ethnicity is Caucasian.
- Brock is a retired Air Force lieutenant colonel, who once worked for Hillwood Airways, Fort Worth, Texas, reports The Dallas Morning News.
- Brock has been in the news ever since his pictures and videos from the U.S. Capitol riot went viral. He was photographed wearing body armor and a combat helmet. He was also carrying zip-tie handcuffs.
- Larry Brock’s family member commented that his political views changed to white-supremacist and extreme radical in the past few years.
- On January 8, Larry Brock’s ex-wife identified him after seeing pictures from the Capitol that went viral and called the FBI to identify Larry.
- There isn’t a Wikipedia page dedicated to Larry Brock yet. His bio can be read in many recent new articles. The net worth of the air force veteran has not been revealed yet.
- He went to the Air Force Academy and graduated in 1989. Larry Brock has served in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Before Larry’s retirement in 2014, he achieved three Aerial Achievement Medals, six Air Medals, and three Meritorious Service Medals.
- Is He Arrested? Larry Rendall Brock was arrested on January 10, after he surrendered to the FBI. He was charged with multiple counts such as a violent entry on Capitol property and disorderly conduct to name a few, reports NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth.