Larry Ogunjobi is an American Football defensive tackle who has played for the Cleaveland Browns from 2017 to till now. His jersey number is 65, and a very well recognized professional football player in Cleveland. He had also played football for college at Charlotte. In the game, he has recorded 217 tackles and 13 sacks.
Later on, he has received an invitation from the 2017-Senior Bowl competition. He practiced really well throughout the week and participated in the game with his full strengths.
Larry Ogunjobi was a very talented and splendid football player. He was known as one of the best third-ranked defensive tackle by ESPN. After that, he signed a contract with the browns in 2017.
|Birthday||June 3, 1994|
|Height||6 Feet 2 Inches|
|Education||Ragsdale High School|
10 facts on Larry Ogunjobi
- Larry Ogunjobi was born on June 3, 1994. According to his date of birth, his age is 26 years as of now. He celebrates his birthday every year on June 3.
- Also, he was born and raised in Livington, New Jersey, United States.
- Larry Ogunjobi’s height is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weight is 138 kg with a perfect physique.
- His nationality is American. Whereas, his eye and hair color is Black.
- Describing his net worth, it’s estimated to be around $100k-$100 million. His latest salary or net worth is not updated on the internet.
- Speaking about his family details, his parent’s name is not shared on social media. it looks like he is quite secretive about his personal life.
- Currently, he has more than thousands of followers on Instagram.
- Similarly, his name is listed on Wikipedia. He is one of the best defensive professional football players who has managed to take a position in the team.
- There is not any kind of information about his relationship lately. He has no girlfriend and focusing on his game as of now.
- He is also available on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn with a good fan following.