Latavius Murray is a world-class professional American football player. Latavius Murray is an American football running back as they are mostly known for their offensive gameplay. He is currently playing for New Orleans Saints and is wearing jersey number 28 for the team. He has been in the NFL since way back in 2013 where he was picked in the 6th round of the draft.
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Profession||American Football Player|
|Net Worth||Above $10 Million|
|Salary||Above $3 Million Per Year|
|Education||Onondaga Central High School|
Latavius Murray is currently on the headline after the game against Denver Broncos. Latavius Murray was one of the most exciting players to watch out for in the game on November 29, 2020.
10 Facts on Latavius Murray:
- Latavius Murray was born on January 18, 1990, in Titusville, Florida, United States of America.
- Latavius’s age as of 2020 is exactly 30 years and yet is one of the most successful and talented players on the team.
- New Orleans Saints running back Latavius Murray has been with the team for more than 1 year as he signed with the club back in 2019.
- Talking about Latavius’s family he is married to his wife Shauntay Skanes they have been married for more than 2 years and she is serving in the United States Navy.
- His salary at New Orleans is more than 3 million dollars including all his bonuses and his salary and is one of the highest earners on the team.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is more than 10 million dollars including all his assets and investments.
- Latavius’s height is exactly 6 feet and 3 inches tall which is about 1.91 m high.
- He weighs 102 kg which is more than 225 pounds.
- Murray is available on Instagram account @lataviusmurray where he has more than 213k followers.
- He completed his high school education at Onondaga Central High School located in New York.