LaTosha Brown is a well-known speaker, author, activist, and singer. She even has an extraordinary history in the field of philanthropy. She has been very popular for being the co-founder of the Black Voters Matter Fund and has been serving there since February 2017.
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Author, Activist, Speaker|
|Education||Trinity Lutheran School, Selma High School, Auburn University|
Is LaTosha Brown married? We actually have no idea about her marital status as well as her love life currently. Although no Wikipedia page has ever been written about LaTosha Brown, we can surely find her information on LinkedIn as well as on her official website. We have collected some amazing facts about her which you can read below.
10 Facts on LaTosha Brown:
- LaTosha Brown’s current age is not known but what we can say is that she is probably in her early thirties currently.
- The estimated net worth of LaTosha Brown is currently under review and we will surely know about it in the coming days.
- Moving on to her education, she had completed her schooling at Trinity Lutheran School and completed her high school education at Selma High School.
- Apart from that, she attended Auburn University where she studied Political Science and Government.
- She had actually started her career as the co-director at the 21st Century Youth Leadership Movement.
- Not just the Black Voters Matter Fund, LaTosha is also the co-founder of BVM Capacity Building Institute, Inc.
- Also, she has been serving as the founder as well as artistic director at AmplifiHer.
- Talking about her social media presence, we can find her using Facebook (2.6 thousand followers), Instagram (34.8 thousand followers), and Twitter (45.6 thousand followers).
- Since September 2019, LaTosha has been serving as the Institute of Politics Fellow at Kennedy School.
- Moreover, she is the Principal of TruthSpeaks Consulting LLC, and also as the project director of Grantmakers for Southern Progress/Neighborhood Funders’ Group.