Laura Chaplin is the granddaughter of the legendary comedian Charlie Chaplin. Her father Eugene Chaplin is the fifth son of Charlie Chaplin and Lady Chaplin. She is also the cousin of the actress Oona Castille Chaplin whose mother Geraldine is the daughter of Charlie Chaplin.
Laura is a painter, social worker and a fashion student. She has also remained a TV presenter. She was raised in the famous house that Charlie Chaplin had purchased in 1952. To find out more about her, take a look at the details below.
— Laura Chaplin (@LauraAChaplin) August 15, 2020
10 Facts on Laura Chaplin
- Laura Chaplin was born and raised in Switzerland. She belongs to white ethnicity.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches. That’s 1.65 in meters. She has a perfect body. However, the details regarding her weight and measurements are unknown.
- Charla Bocchicchio was born in the year 1987. She is 33 years old as of 2020 and there is no information about when she celebrates her birthday.
- We don’t know for sure if Laura is married or not. She has kept her personal life very private so, there is no information about her husband.
- Laura is the daughter of Eugene Chaplin. Eugene is the fifth son of the great comedian, Charlie Chaplin.
- She has kept her Instagram account private. She has 1.5 thousand followers on the platform.
- Laura went to a London based boarding school when she was 11. She did modeling for famous brands such as Tommy Hilfiger when she was only 13 years old.
- She worked as a TV presenter when she was nineteen years old. Then she went to Switzerland where she studied fashion and design.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to her as of 2020. However, her name has been mentioned on the Wikipedia page of her grandfather, Charlie Chaplin.
- You can reach out to Laura Chaplin on Twitter where she has around 279 followers.