Laura Elphinstone is the British actress who is best known for her appearance in the 8th season of the HBO fantasy drama series, Game of Thrones. The actress portrays the role of “Nora” in the two episodes of one of the greatest shows in TV history. She appears in episodes like “The Bells” and ‘The Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.”
Besides her portrayal in the HBO show, she has also made appearances in “Vera” as “Carolyn.” Her recent TV appearance came in the HBO miniseries, Chernobyl. However, she has been very busy with her broadway performances. The actress is an emerging star especially in theatre and also on television. Here are the top 10 facts you need to know about this wonderfully talented actress.
— Independent Talent (@ITG_Ltd) March 27, 2020
10 Facts on Laura Elphinstone
- Laura Elphinstone is a British actress known for HBO shows like Game of Thrones and Chernobyl.
- Still a struggling actress, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography just yet.
- Moreover, Laura looks quite young and beautiful. Her age remains a mystery for now, though.
- The actress stands at a good height. She possesses long blonde hair with a white skin tone.
- Looks like she tends to keep things private as she has not talked about her boyfriend or husband yet.
- And evidently, she doesn’t have an Instagram presence either. You still can find her occasionally on Twitter.
- Moving on, the details of her family and parents are unknown. She probably wants them off the spotlight.
- The actress started her acting career in Broadway. Later, she went to act on shows like Game of Thrones, Line of Duty, and Chernobyl.
- Moreover, Laura is currently represented by Independent Talent. She is based in London, United Kingdom.
- The British actress does have her acting credits on IMDb. Likewise, her wiki can be found on the GOT Fandom site as well.