Laura Jane Clark is a certified architect who has been gaining a lot of fame in the fast few years. She is also a reality TV star.
She has a wide range of audiences and fans through her reality tv show “Your Home Made perfect.” She gives big houses a fantastic makeover.
|Name||Laura Jane Clark|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches approx|
|Education||Mackintosh School of Architecture.|
10 Facts on Laura Jane Clark
- Laura Jane Clark is a famous designer and architect who runs a show documenting house makeovers. She finds big houses with wealthy owners to do so.
- Laura has not revealed the exact birth date, but looking at her pictures, we can guess that she is around 35 years old.
- Laura is originally from London, United Kingdom, and is based on Crystal Palace. She is currently running her business residing there.
- She earned a degree from the Mackintosh School of Architecture. It is a massive part of The Glasgow School of Art, and Laura then continued her education at the famous Liverpool School of Architecture.
- Before she opened her own business, Laura worked for a building company for many years since 2007. She refined her skills and talent and moved on for her own business.
- While working hard on establishing her work, Laura was also working on the BBC2 show. This earned her enough experience she needed for the entertainment business.
- According to her Wikipedia page, Laura is currently married to her loving husband, Kevin Smith, who works with her in her company “Lamp Architect.”
- Alongside her rising career, she has also starred in hit series like “Ugly house to a lovely house.”
- Laura Jane Clark is currently active on all social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. She shares her work and some of her personal life through her media.
- Laura has always been a dedicated woman who has earned her a lot of fans and following who will still support her.