Laura Lentz is the wife of the celebrity pastor, Carl Lentz, he was one of the biggest pastors in America known for his huge following that included celebrities. In fact, he was the friend and pastor of superstar Justin Bieber but on November 4, 2020, he was fired from his church.
Laura has been with him since 2003 and was with him while he was the main pastor of Hillsong Church NYC.
|Birthday||October 12, 1978|
|Children||Charlie, Roman and Ava.|
10 Facts About Laura Lentz
- Laura Lentz was born on October 12, 1978, and she is 42 years old as of November 2020 according to this source.
- She does not have a Wiki page but you can read all about him in this article.
- Carl Lentz’s wife has been with him since his 20s. They got married in 2003. Together they have 3 children Roman Lentz, Ava Lentz, and Charlie Lentz.
- While Laura’s individual net worth has not been revealed, her combined net worth with her husband is around $2.5 million. Most of this comes from their work with the church.
- Laura is immensely popular on Instagram and has amassed a following of more than 316 thousand followers on the platform. She shares her work with her husband Carl on the platform.
- Her family is from Australia and she moved to New York to be with her husband and to work with the church.
- She has not revealed the information of her parents who live in Australia.
- Her husband was fired from the church, the founder Brian Houston said that he was fired for ‘Moral Failures’ according to People.
- In his time with the church, Carl had become their most popular pastor, in fact, he was the confidant of Justin Bieber and his wife.
- She has also published the book ‘Own the Moment (Simon & Schuster, 2017)’.