Laura Miyata is a talented Canadian actress. She is popular for her role as Elaine Kido in the TV series “Impulse”. Likewise, she is also a voice-over artist.
Laura is working in the industry since 2008. Furthermore, her noteworthy works include Good Witch (2018), Dark Matter (2015-2016), and Workin’ Moms (2019-2020).
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches|
10 Facts on Laura Miyata
- Laura Miyata is a Canadian actress. Talking about her age, Miyata is 30 years old as of now. However, her exact date of birth is still not disclosed.
- Though Laura has worked with many hit movies and series, her Wiki page is absent from the internet. But, with her rise in Hollywood career, she is bound to get one in the future.
- Laura is an average height girl discussed to be 5 Feet 4 Inches tall. Similarly, her body is slim and fit. In addition, her big brown eyes shine in her pictures.
- Moving into her husband, Miyata is married to a Canadian songwriter and realtor, Jesse Weeks. Furthermore, the married couple is blessed with a son together.
- Similar to the new generation, Laura loves using social media. As a matter of fact, her Instagram handle @ellemiyata has gathered 4.2k followers to date.
- The actress is present on Twitter as @lauramiyata. Moreover, she is also a Tiktok content creator with 14.6k followers on the platform.
- As per our sources, Laura charges a decent salary. However, she doesn’t prefer to share numbers about her Net Worth.
- Growing up in Canada, Miyata always knew she wanted to be an actress. Similarly, her dream finally came true after she was cast in the short movie named “The morning Party”.
- After several movies and TV series, Laura got a major role in the TV series Impulse. Furthermore, she played Elaine Kido on the show.
- According to her IMDb profile, Miyata has around 33 credited work as an actress. In 2020, she made an appearance in “Workin’ Moms”